Jenny Busby most recently served as the Director of Government Affairs for Transportation Policy at Siemens. In this role, she supported the Siemens Mobility business and contributed to state and local infrastructure implementation efforts. Prior to joining Siemens, Jenny worked in the Public Policy & Regulation group at the law firm, Holland & Knight LLP, in Washington DC, where she was a Public Affairs Advisor supporting clients in the transportation, local government, and emerging technology space.
Before working at Holland & Knight, Jenny held several political positions which are listed below.
- Director of Operations for Florida gubernatorial candidate Gwen Graham;
- Legislative Assistant for United States Congressman, Al Lawson;
- Executive Assistant for Jacksonville City Councilman, Tommy Hazouri;
- Campaign Manager for former Jacksonville Mayor, Tommy Hazouri;
- Assistant to the Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, Allison Tant; and
- Legislative Aide to Florida State Senator and Minority Leader, Nan Rich.
Jenny grew up in Jacksonville, Florida, and graduated from Florida State University.
Get in Touch with the Ballard Partners Team
Whether you’re looking for a lobbying firm in Washington D.C., Florida, or another location, our experienced team is committed to developing a winning strategy that caters to your unique needs. Connect with us and learn how we can best serve you in the political arena.